Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello Again!

The coming of the Christ Child has inspired me to offer everything to Him in humility, just as He came in humility and died in humility. I believe my passion for writing is a gift, and right now, I am not taking any risks with it. I'm burying that talent instead of investing it.



So, here is my investment...to you, dear readers. I will share openly what is on my heart for a while and see how it goes. My goal, as stated in my sidebar, is to glorify God and encourage other mothers to embrace their daily crosses as love offerings for Jesus.




I believe mothers have a very specific and sacred role in our world, as St. Therese's quote in my page header attests. It is our duty to surrender ourselves to that role and become who God created us to be.


Rejoice in His Coming! Our Savior is soon to be born! Bless you!

No comments: