Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Taking a Break

To all my friends and faithful readers, after writing these reflections for a full liturgical year plus most of this Lenten season, I am going to take a break from this blog to reevaluate and reflect on my writing.



My purpose in doing this blog, beyond hoping to prompt mothers to nourish their own spiritual lives, was to practice my writing regularly. Mission accomplished. I feel I need a new goal for my writing.



This does not mean I will not return to this blog to continue in the exact same format as before. I don't know. I'd love your feedback on that. I just need some time to figure out what direction to take with my writing. Considering our approach to Passion Sunday and Holy Week, I feel this is a good time to pause. I imagine I'll be posting something again somewhere as the Easter Season comes to a close, and I'll let you know.



If you don't want to keep checking back to see if I'm posting again, be sure to sign up for the email reminders when new posts are added (see link in column on right side of this page).



May God richly bless your family through the mysteries of this Holy Week and Easter Season!

No comments: