Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Morning Prayer Sheet

Someone asked me to share my morning offering prayer. Below are the prayers listed on my prayer sheet without the graphics and formatting I included to make them "pretty!" The first two were written by St. Therese!

Morning Offering (St. Therese of Lisieux)

O my God! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to His infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of His merciful love.

O my God, I ask of Thee for myself and for those dear to me the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy holy will, to accept, for love of Thee, the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in Heaven for all eternity. Amen.



Prayer for Priests (St. Therese of Lisieux)

Jesus, Eternal High Priest, preserve Thy priests in the protection of Thy Most Holy Heart, where none can harm them. Preserve without blemish their consecrated hands, which touch daily Thy Holy Body.

Keep pure their lips, which are reddened from Thy Precious Blood.

Keep pure and holy their heart, which is sealed with the noble sign of Thy Glorious Priesthood. Let them grow in love and fidelity to Thee and protect them from the infection of the world.

Give them with the power of transubstantiation over bread and wine the power of transformation over hearts. Bless their work with bountiful fruit and give them some day the crown of eternal life. Amen.



Daily Prayer of Consecration (St. Louis de Montfort)

I, N., a faithless sinner-- renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before. In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day, for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.


Deliverance Prayer

In the name of Christ Jesus and by the power of His precious blood – I cut, I tie, I bind any evil spirit that might be in the air, in the water, in the fire, in the ground, in the underground, and in the world of shadows. I send them tied to the nearest Eucharist. I place myself at the foot of the Cross of Jesus, and I cover myself with His blood so that I may remain ever protected. Amen.

1 comment:

Pam Barnhill said...

Thank you so much for posting these.