Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

More Chances to Win!

I guess while I'm at it, I'll just include all the contests coming up... (can you tell I like FREE stuff?)

1. Two readers can win a subscription to Take Out: Family Faith on the Go from Our Sunday Visitor. Go on over to Frugal Catholic Mommy to enter!

Simplify family life with the help of your Catholic Faith. Part magazine, part newsletter, Take Out: Family Faith on the Go, is a brand new, one-of-a-kind combination activity guide and support tool designed and written for busy families. This 8-page, monthly mini-magazine offers insightful, creative solutions to real life issues and interesting, fun ideas for living your faith. Start making new family connections with a positive approach today!

2. Some lucky winner gets a Dogma Dogs CD at this third giveaway at Frugal Catholic Mommy!

3. Get a $10 gift certificate to Natural Momma to buy the natural beauty and personal care products of your choice. Some of their products sound simply wonderful! Head to Kitchen Stewardship to enter to win!

4. You can also win a free Nursing Bracelet for you or as a gift from OrganicMamas at Kitchen Stewardship! Now, this is a really great idea, and I wish I had one when mine were nursing!


I'm done for tonight! Best of luck!

No comments: