- I pray that our daily lives are full of joy and gentleness, peace and beauty.
- I pray that our family develops a rhythm of prayer throughout each day.
- I pray that our children develop the virtue of obedience and the habit of attention.
- I pray that I can be consistent with my routines of prayer, housework, and homeschooling.
- I pray that I can lead my children to greater knowledge and love of God.
- I pray that we continue to enjoy our family's love of learning and books.
I have a few more specific goals for both behavior and academics for each child, as well, of course.
Next, it is time to create my notebook and draft our lesson schedule. I had to get groceries this morning, and I have a commitment tonight. So, this will be my afternoon project, but I might not post about it until tomorrow...