Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!

I believe books say a lot about a person. Those on the bookshelves often represent hopes and interests. When I go to someone's home for the first time, I often scan the shelves. Some wonderful conversation starters can be found there. The books one is currently reading usually tell what they do on a daily basis and often their mood or mindset. Even the number of books can tell you a lot - what do you think my stack below tells you about me?


I changed my profile picture to the stack of books I am currently reading. Here it is larger, so you can really read the titles.


What is in your stack? Please leave a comment with the book(s) you are currently reading, so we can get to know one another better. I am always wondering what type of people read this space, so please introduce yourselves via your reading selections!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a new kid by friday! that sure gave me a chuckle amongst all the serious reading you have there.